台灣國際留學代辦中心家長交流論壇

標題: 英語末班車|行動比語言更响亮;說得好不如做得好;美語這麼表达 [打印本頁]

作者: admin    時間: 2022-12-12 19:00
標題: 英語末班車|行動比語言更响亮;說得好不如做得好;美語這麼表达
Wleo娛樂城客服,elcome here, where we share you all about idioms in American English.

接待大師的到来,在這里咱们将為大師分享一些美語中的俚語。

Now, what would you think if yo除腳臭肥皂,u heard this? Actions speak louder than words.

“Actions speak louder than words”,若是你听到這句话,會怎样理解呢?

If you are just beginning to learn English, this might not make sense. Let's see if we can find out what this phrase means.

若是你刚起头進修英語的话,可能感觉無厘头。讓咱们可否從下面的對话,弄大白這個表达的意思。

A: 山楂片,You keep saying that you'll help me.

你一向說會帮忙我。

B: I am going to help you. Really, I am. You just have to wait a little while.

我是要筹算帮忙你呀!真心的!只是你必要再等等。

A: Well, we'll just wait and see. Actions speak louder than words.

好吧,咱们等着瞧!举措比說话更清脆(百說不如一干)。

It sounds like she needs to see action instead of words.

听起来A想要的看到的是举措而不是一句空口许诺。

And that's exactly what this phrase me外約茶妹,ans.

這就是该說法要表达的意思。

Actions speak louder than words means what you do is more important than what you say.

“Actions speak louder than words”意思就是你做的比你說的更首要

And if you say you are going to do something, then you need to do it.

若是你說你筹算去做某事,然後你就要去做這件事(要一诺令媛,說到做到)。

This is a casual phrase. But it does have a strong meaning, especially in American business, where result are important .

這是一個非正式表达。可是它有着很强烈的意思暗示,特别是在以成果為导向的美式商務情况中。

And that's all for today.

今天就到這里了!

Facts speak louder than words. 究竟胜于雄辩(中文很深挚吧)

casual 英 [kul] adj.随意的; 偶尔的; 非正式的; 姑且的




歡迎光臨 台灣國際留學代辦中心家長交流論壇 (https://gostdy.com.tw/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3